Broadreach Family & Community Services, a private non-profit agency dedicated to nurturing children and families in mid-coast Maine for more than 30 years, has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner.
Headquartered in the beautiful seacoast community of Belfast, Broadreach overlooks scenic Penobscot Bay and is surrounded by excellent sailing, skiing, hiking, and dining opportunities, as well as fine museums and a vibrant arts community.
As our HR Business Partner, your responsibilities will include:
- Enhancing our bench strength through staff recruiting, coaching and development
- Partnering with management staff to ensure the short- and long-term talent needed to successfully meet agency priorities
- Conducting and directing new employee orientation
- Coordinating and leading employee engagement, safety, and annual benefit meetings.
- Participating in open enrollment negotiations and contracting.
- Coaching managers in effective employee oversight, retention, recognition and development techniques
- Managing compliance with agency, federal, state and local policies and regulations related to employment, compensation, safety, workers compensation and security
- Overseeing the employee separation process and collecting/analyzing data to enhance the employee experience
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3 to 5 years’ experience managing the Human Resources function for 75+ employees, preferably in a nonprofit setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- SHRM certification (PHR or SPHR) a plus
- Regular travel among our program sites in Belfast & Rockland, Maine
Salary range: $45,000 – $60,000.
Interested applicants should apply with a letter of interest, resume, and at least 3 professional references to:
Yvette Plaisted, Administrative Assistant
Applications will close upon selection of a qualified candidate. Equal Opportunity Employer.